Round 21 Milestones:
- Jack Riewoldt - Richmond
- Harry Taylor - Geelong
- Tom Lynch - Gold Coast Suns
- Dylan Roberton - St Kilda
- Zac Clarke - Fremantle
- Matthew Dea - Essendon
- Nathan Wilson - GWS Giants
50 CLUB GAMES:
- Jesse White - Collingwood
- Matthew Pavlich - Needs three goals to reach 700 goals.
- Eddie Betts - Plays game 249, draws level with Jeff Farmer for 10th on the list of games played by an Indigenious player.
WESTERN BULLDOGS v COLLINGWOOD
- The Western Bulldogs have won the last three matches between the two teams.
- First Friday night game between the two since 2012.
- The Bulldogs have lost just four of their past 21 games at Etihad Stadium.
- Collingwood has lost their last five games at Etihad Stadium by an average of four goals.
- Collingwood break even at 5-5 in their last ten Friday night matches
BRISBANE LIONS v CARLTON
- Brisbane has conceded 100 points on all but three games this season.
- Brisbane has won three of the last four matches against the Blues.
- The win-loss battle between the two clubs is exactly 50% with the ledger at 15-15.
- Carlton's last win came against the Lions back in Round 11.
- Those eight losses have come at an average of 34 points for the Blues.
- Carlton has won just eight of 18 at the GABBA.
HAWTHORN v NORTH MELBOURNE
- Hawthorn has last lost back to back games in 2014.
- Hawthorn's average winning margin after a loss this season is 47 points.
- Cyril Rioli is in rare form, but managed just 13 goals in 11 games against the Kangaroos.
- This is North Melbourne's first game at the MCG this season
- North Melbourne have won five of their last six at the venue, including three finals.
- North Melbourne has only played Hawthorn twice at the MCG since 2008.
GWS GIANTS v WEST COAST EAGLES
- The Giants have won six of their seven matches at Spotless this season, by an average of 63 points. With wins over Hawthorn, Sydney and the Western Bulldogs.
- The Giants and Eagles have only ever once played at Spotless Stadium. West Coast won by 100 points.
- GWS has never beaten the Eagles.
- The Eagles average winning margin over the Giants is 95 points.
- West Coast has an average losing margin of five goals away from Subiaco this season.
ST KILDA v SYDNEY SWANS
- Saints forward Tim Membrey has kicked the third most amount of goals between Rounds 6-20. Sits behind competition leaders Lance Franklin and Josh Kennedy.
- St Kilda have lost their last five to Sydney by an average of 54 points.
- St Kilda has won eight of their last ten at Etihad Stadium.
- Sydney has won ten of their last 11 at the venue, by an average of 44 points.
- The Swans have an average winning margin of 44 points this season, with only three games won under four goals.
PORT ADELAIDE v MELBOURNE
- Port Adelaide has won the last seven games between these two teams.
- The Power has lost four of their last five at Adelaide Oval.
- Melbourne has won just once in their four attempts at Adelaide Oval.
- Max Gawn averages 150 SuperCoach points interstate this season.
- Melbourne has not won three in a row since 2010.
ESSENDON v GOLD COAST SUNS
- The Gold Coast Suns have won their last two games against the Bombers, including Round 1 this season.
- Essendon has lost their last 13 at Etihad Stadium, with their last win coming in Round 8, 2015.
- The Bombers have conceded an average of 122 points in those 13 matches.
- The Gold Coast Suns have won just twice in their history at Etihad Stadium, in 11 attempts.
- This is Gold Coast's first game at Etihad Stadium this season.
RICHMOND v GEELONG
- Richmond has lost their past 11 matches against Geelong, dating back to 2006.
- Three of the last four games between these two teams have finished with a margin of ten points or less.
- Richmond have won six of their last seven at the MCG.
- Three of Geelong's five losses this season have come against sides outside the top eight.
- Geelong have won just four of their last eight at the MCG.
FREMANTLE v ADELAIDE
- Fremantle have won four of their last five against the Crows.
- Once a fortress, the Dockers' average losing margin at Domain Stadium is 34 points in 2016.
- Adelaide has only scored less than 90 points twice this season.
- Crows captain Taylor Walker needs four goals to reach the magical 300 goal mark.