Brent Harvey is about to play his 427th game tomorrow night against St Kilda. A feat that will likely never be broken with the way the game, and more so, the way Harvey is playing his football.
A lot can happen in 427 games, so we've had a look over his career and picked out the best stats possible.
BRENT HARVEY SPECIAL:
- Harvey has never lost a milestone match. From his 1st game, 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th, 250th, 300th, 350th, 400th. 427th?
- Harvey has had just two hit-outs in his career.
- Brent Harvey once had six goal assists in a match against Port Adelaide in 2010. He also collected 32 disposals and two goals. So much for being selfish?
- If North Melbourne win this weekend, Harvey will also be celebrating his 100th victory at Etihad Stadium
- Harvey once had 18 running bounces in a game against Hawthorn in the 2000 semi-final
- He has a career high 44 disposals, but has only reached 40 once after that.
- Granted, he's played over 100 more games than anyone else at the club, but Harvey currently leads the club's disposal count by 2,736 from now Eagles coach Adam Simpson.
- One goal against the Saints will put him outright second as the club's greatest ever goal-kicker behind Wayne Carey. He sits level with Swans coach John Longmire.
- Harvey had just the one disposal in his debut match
- He has played at 17 AFL venues.
- Exactly 100 AFL listed players were not born when Harvey made his debut in Round 22, 1996 on Sept. 1
PLAYERS BORN AFTER BOOMER'S DEBUT
GOLD COAST SUNS:
Callum Ah Chee
WEST COAST EAGLES: